Location: Houston, TX
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful large scale provider of hosted communication solutions that has significant expansion plans for the coming years. The Unified Communications Engineer role is an extremely high-profile position in the company as you will be working with Fortune 50 – Enterprise level clients. Our client is looking for an engineer with real drive and ambition, looking to make the next step in their career and join a team that can offer exciting long term opportunities, benefits, and challenges.
• Strong technical support / engineering background with a primary focus on Skype for Business/Lync 2013 / Lync 2010
• Several years Lync/OCS Systems Support (2010/2013) experience, which should include deployment and configuration of instant messaging, presence, audio-visual and web conferencing and familiarity with policy management
• Advanced Windows 2012/2008 server support experience including AD, DNS, DHCP, and PKI
• MCSE Communication/MCITP/ PSLP Certification
• Demonstrable Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager or other virtualization technology experience
• An understanding of networking essentials (CompTIA Networking+, Cisco CCNA, Microsoft Networking Essentials 70-058, Windows Server 2008 Networking Infrastructure 70-642)
• System Center Operation Manger or other System Center Suite experience is desirable
• Experience in supporting successful projects
• Strong experience in Enterprise support Microsoft Exchange (2012 / 2010 and which should include Exchange clustering and recovery) is desirable
• Enterprise Voice and PBX/Gateway integration capabilities are highly desirable
• VOIP / IP Telephony Experience is desirable
Our client is eager to get this business critical position filled.
For more information about the Unified Communications Engineer position please contact InQuest Staffing.
3411 Richmond Ave. | Suite 650 | Houston, TX 77046 | (713) 861-5400